We provide comprehensive support to the Basque company in order to facilitate its entry into the Mexican market and its deployment process, as well as advising and supporting Mexican investors who see the Basque Country as their best ally in Europe.
Our team in Mexico
Irakusne Incierte Zumarraga
Manager of the Business Area in Delegation of the Basque Government in Mexico.
She has over 9 years of experience advising companies interested in trading or implanted in Mexico.
She has a degree in Economic Law from the University of Deusto and a Master’s Degree in International Management from the Center for Economic and Commercial Studies.
Our office in Mexico
- Avda. Horacio 1213
Colonia Polanco. Delegación Miguel Hidalgo
11550 México D.F.- México
- +52 55 5254 1552
Monday to thursday: 8:00 – 17:00
Friday 8:00 – 13:00
News about Mexico
Ukraine Recovery Vision: «Strong European Ukraine is a “magnet” for international investment»
Download the report on key industries in emerging markets by 2050: DRIVING GLOBAL GROWTH.
For Basque companies supported by Basquetrade in Mexico
- Machine Tooling
- Information Technology
SERVICES FOR THE BASQUE COMPANY
- Strategic and operational advice: Focus on Internationalisation, Pathway and tutoring for first step, Market Expansion and Diversification, Aid Programs.
- Funding tools: Workshops, Funding Channel, Aid for setting up and developing company plant and facilities abroad.
- Training and talent: Search for and pre-selection of talent, Business Training, Training and International Mobility Programmes.
- Competitive intelligence: Sector/country studies, Identifying and assessing opportunities, Up-to-date information on bilateral trade agreements.
- Cooperation and partnerships: Searching for international partners, Identifying and galvanising business communities, Study trips / Opportunity trips.
- International tenders: Early identification of opportunities, Directory of companies, Positioning of Basque companies prior to the publication of tenders.
- International promotion events: Seminars, Trade fairs, Newsletters, Trade misions, Study Trips / Opportunity Trips.
SERVICES FOR THE MEXICAN COMPANY
- Present the potential of the Basque Country as a good place to invest to the Mexican market.
- Identify and foster new investments and business extensions for Mexican companies keen to set up in the Basque Country.
- Advise potential investors, bearing in mind the individual needs and deployment strategy.