Subsidies for the setting up and development of plants abroad
The Gauzatu International programme aims to consolidate and strengthen the international activity of Basque companies and their profitability by supporting companies with foreign production investment initiatives with refundable financial help.
The international insertion of our companies is a key lever for the future competitiveness of the Basque Country.
The role of the institutions when it comes to offering support to companies must contemplate the characteristics of the internationalisation processes in accordance with the size and internationalisation phase of the companies, whereby one of the priority lines of the programme is differentiated support for the entry of Basque companies into international markets.
Promote your project in foreign markets
We offer you
- Support in the setting up or acquisition of companies abroad.
- Credit Line against investments made. Financial Cost: 0%. 1 year’s grace period + 5 years repayment.
- Support with a limit of €1,000,000
Small Enterprises: 50% of the investment
Medium Sized Enterprises: 35% of the investment
Large Enterprises: 25% of the investment
- SMEs and Large Companies based or with production facilities in the Basque Country.
- Excluded sectors: construction, real estate, finance, insurance, defense, fishery and aquaculture products and primary agricultural production.
- Minimum project investment of €120,000 to be carried out in a maximum of 36 months.
- Only 1 project per company and country.
Do you have any doubt?
Send us your details and we will contact you.