Subsidies to increase the international competitiveness of Basque companies
The SAKONDU programme is aimed at highly internationalised companies based in the Basque Country, whose objective is market diversification, integrating sustainability in their internationalisation strategy.
Strengthens the internationalisation of your company
We offer you
Non-refundable subsidy for 50% of the costs with a limit of €45,000 for:
- Hire external advice to prepare the internationalization strategy.
- Costs related to commercial and / or productive external implantations.
- Costs related to industrial property and homologations
- Exploratory Trips and Reverse Missions
- Promotion and advertising material
- Participation in trade fairs
- Staff pick for external operations
- Basque micro-businesses and SMEs that are already internationalised and wish to consolidate their international strategy
- Export activity in excess of 50%. If your export activity does not exceed 50% of your total business volume you can choose the ZABALDU Program
Do you have any doubt?
Send us your details and we will contact you.