Support for the promotion of the international activity of Basque companies
The ZABALDU subsidies, which are non-refundable public subsidies, are aimed at supporting the promotional and operational activity of Basque companies in order to increase their penetration into foreign markets, improve their competitiveness and foster sustainable development throughout the internationalisation process.
The Internationalisation Plan must be based on all of the internationalisation initiatives of the companies. For this reason, in addition to being an initial tool whose cost is likely to be subsidised, its presentation is also an essential requirement when it comes to applying for subsidies in the rest of the internationalisation phases.
Join the challenge of internationalisation
We offer you
Non-refundable subsidy for 0% of the costs, with a limit of €15,000/request and 3 requests per company for:
- Hire external advice to prepare the internationalization strategy.
- Costs related to industrial property and homologations.
- Exploratory Trips and Reverse Missions.
- Promotion and advertising material.
- Participation in trade fairs.
- Staff pick for external operations.
- Basque micro-businesses and SMEs that wish to embark upon or consolidate their international strategy
- Companies in the expansion phase and with a relatively low percentage of exports
- Export activity less than 50%. If your export activity exceeds 50% of your total billing, you can choose the SAKONDU Program
Do you have any doubt?
Send us your details and we will contact you.