Support for international public investment pilot projects
We support international public investment pilot projects on a minimum scale, whose objective is to evaluate the advisability of a foreign Public Investment Project (PIP) capable of producing tangible benefits.
Strengthens the internationalisation of your company
We offer you
Non-refundable subsidy for the project implementation costs.
- Up to 50% of the investment, limit of €50,000
- Includes project design, its implementation and the collection and analysis of results with a view to their eventual replicability.
- Each applicant will be able to receive support for the development of a single project, although there are no limits to the number of applications that can be submitted.
- Projects with a maximum investment of €250,000
- Micro-companies and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) from the Basque Country
- Have an agreement with a public organisation, with powers to develop the project
- The foreign public organisation with the power to develop the project will have to provide at least 49% of its cost
Do you have any doubt?
Send us your details and we will contact you.